Climate FieldView™ offers a comprehensive, connected suite of digital ag tools to help you optimize resources and maximize yield. Using real-time and historical crop and weather data, Climate FieldView™ delivers customized insights that help you make important agronomic decisions with confidence.
Climate FieldView™ Prime (free) provides simple tools for timely decision making:
- Monitor current field-level weather to make daily operating decisions
- Capture geolocated photos and share with trusted advisors to scout more proficiently
- Receive daily weather alerts to help you plan your day more efficiently
- A snapshot view of your entire operation on one screen to better understand what is happening in each of your fields at once; making it easy to prioritize across your entire operation
Combine this experience with analytical tools available in Climate FieldView™ Pro. Climate FieldView™ Pro provides field-level agronomic insights driven by data science:
- Address yield-robbing issues with in-season and historical field imaging
- Simply and easily create variable rate hybrid scripts to increase productivity
- Monitor your Nitrogen with advanced tools that provide insights to help you manage your operation more efficiently and make application decisions with confidence
From Climate’s 2015 field trials, more than 80% of the time when Nitrogen Advisor predicted an end-of-season shortfall during the side dress window, a side-dress application protected the crop from yield loss due to Nitrogen deficiency. In addition, we found that more than 70 percent of the time when Nitrogen Advisor predicted an end-of-season weather dependent range at or below zero during the sidedress window, a side-dress application protected the crop from yield loss due to Nitrogen deficiency.
Follow us on twitter @fieldview and contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.