The most simple program to track breastfeeding
Breastfeeding - an application for young and modern moms, which allows you to:
- Remember what you last breast-fed baby;
- Record the time and duration of feedings;
- Keep a record of the child's supplementary feeding with a mixture of mixed feeding;
- View daily, weekly and monthly summary reports of the child's feeding.
- Keep a record of the child's supplementary feeding mixture when mixed feeding;
- Keep a tracking record
Key features of the app:
- Consideration of breast-feedings (left, right) with one touch;
- Consideration of the duration of a child's feeding;
- Consideration of bottle-feeding;
- Consideration of pumping;
- Pause during feedings (long click on the button);
- Different types of bottles
- Solid food
- Consideration of feeding several children and twins;
- Editing added feedings;
- Manual addition of feedings;
- Setting of maximum feeding time;
- Display the date in the 24-hour format or AM/PM;
- Support milliliters and ounces to specify the amount of liquid in the bottle (set in settings);
- Support iPad;
- Export and import data.
Additional advantages of the full (paid) version of the application:
- Support for twins/multiple babies
- No ads
- Data export and import to and from csv (when changing phones, devices)
Be happy and help your baby to grow healthily!
To begin feeding the child, you need to click the button, and we will take care of everything else!
We are available to answer all of your questions, and are constantly working to improve the functionality of the application. If you make suggestions, we will implement them into the app.
If you have any ideas or would like to report an issue, please don't hesitate to contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to receive the latest news about the application? Subscribe to the news group at https://www.facebook.com/WhisperArts