Corriere della Sera and RAI invite you to the first virtual exhibition which unifies the best masterpieces of Andrea Mantegna, scattered all over the world.
One of the most relevant Italian art critic, Stefano Zuffi, and multimedia contributions accompany you to discover paintings and frescos which marked the golden age of Italian Humanism.
At last you can admire, study and touch the absolute artworks in complete freedom.
Main features and capabilities:
- The only exhibition where you can admire the masterpieces of Andrea Mantegna in high definition.
- Biography and description of paintings by the curator Stefano Zuffi (both in Italian and English).
- Zoom, at a very high level of detail.
- Audio-guide descripting each artwork, in Italian and English.
- Video introduction to the exhibition by the curator Stefano Zuffi.
- Extra section dedicated to The Dead Christ, Mantegna’s Chapel and Home.
- Panoramic exploration of the exhibition (not supported by iPad 1).
- Photogallery of artworks.
- Masterpieces sharing on twitter, facebook and email.