Your fun, like-minded and oh-so-helpful number one pal (top five, at least) has had a gorgeous makeover. ExpatLiving.hk is more stylish, more useful and more accessible than ever before, crammed with all the good stuff you need for life in Hong Kong.
Whether you’re just off the boat or a permanent resident, Expatliving.hk offers heaps of information on anything and everything happening on the island.
Our snazzy new calendar page means you’ll never miss a play, concert or exhibition again (and if we’ve missed something you can add it in yourself).
Fancy a spot of dinner? Always. Head to our Wine & Dine section and enter where you are and what type of food you’re after – a list of restaurant reviews catered to your needs will magically appear.
And that’s just scratching the surface – Expatliving.hk is updated with fun and valuable content every day to both entertain and help you make a home in Hong Kong.
So if you’re a mum on the go, an exotic jet-setter, a fitness buff, a fashionista, a social butterfly, a pampered princess or a soft furnishings-obsessive, we promise there’ll be something you love on the new site.
And even if you don’t fit into one of the elaborate stereotypes we just made up, you’ll still find plenty of tips – from taxi numbers and takeaways to parks and property – to give you a hand around town.
Expat Living, Hong Kong's guide to moving here, daily life, travel, kids, going out, fashion, eating and drinking.
Editions of Expat Living HK Magazine are available for purchase as single issues or via an auto-renewable subscription as follows:
- Yearly subscription for $28.99 (12 issues)
- Single copy issues for $4.99
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account
- Account will be charged for $28.99 renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription