The I-Tracker Lite App welcomes you!
If you are going through the US Immigration process and want an easy, hassle free way of organizing your information, the I-Tracker App is your perfect solution. The I-Tracker App allows you to save/store up to 5 notices and/or petitions filed with the United States Citizenship & Immigration Services (USCIS). The I-Tracker App uses the 13 Digit USCIS Receipt Number to keep track of your cases and their statuses.
You can upgrade to regular I-Tracker App to store upto 20 notices and/or petitions.
Some of the many benefits of this App are –
- Save & Track all your USCIS Cases without having to log into the USCIS website
- Easier navigation compared to opening websites on your mobile device
- View Visa Bulletins
- Store encrypted images of Notices & Cards you receive from USCIS
- Receive free automated notifications when Cases & Bulletins get updated
- Request Help with Documents Submission
- Locate USCIS Offices, Service Centers & Civil Surgeons
- And many more....
The I-Tracker App provides you information directly from the USCIS.gov Official Site and does not intend to replace any official information provided and mailed to you by USCIS. The data accessed by the I-Tracker App relies upon freely accessible data on USCIS.gov and the I-Tracker App does not make any warranties (express and/or implied) regarding the data being accurate, complete and/or timely.