Saving Raylene is a densely designed game that infuses its central reflex gameplay with a heartfelt storyline. The creative combination of simple touch-and-slide control, unexpected and varied levels as well as pithy storytelling pushes the player to try again and again to reach for the nail-biting conclusion.
Raylene is trapped inside a thin red line, lost in a strange mechanical city inhabited by menacing geometric blocks operating at clockwork precision. She can't remember how she got herself into this nightmarish situation.
You can free her, and she needs your help.
Simply teleport and slide Raylene to evade fast moving blocks in 27 challenging courses to reach one of the most tear-
jerking finales of action adventure games on mobiles. The startling truth of the mystery is waiting for you at the end.
Saving Raylene is a short, action-packed and deeply moving noir adventure that you'll forever remember.
- Simple touch+slide control that's very easy to learn and master.
- Extreme arcade actions that challenge players with god-like reflex.
- A Practice Arena for you to pratice an unlocked course until you've mastered the trick to pass it, then try saving Raylene in the main campaign again.
- 3 leaderboards to compete with fellow Raylene savers around the world.
- Unlock 10 super challenging achievements!
- IAP to remove ads and get 9 more lives to survive the 27 treacherous courses!
Saving Raylene is a short but deeply moving noir adventure that you'll forever remember, brought to you by the creator of Beautiful Worm, Black Bearies, Digi Crush, Kungfu Brain, Letter Grid, Letter Hound, Memon's Quest, Number Pharaoh, Numerous, Orion Nebula, Primary, Robo Corp, Spell Quest, Super Math Invaders, Tummie Island, Word Bridge, Word Edge and Word Jackpot.