12 richly rendered games. Play with your zoo animal friends while learning basic math skills. More than just great graphics the interesting gameplay engages kids to have fun while learning about numbers.
* "Complete" means all twelve games, NO ads and NO in-app purchases.
"This is definitely a must-have app!" - Smart Apps for Kids.com
"A must-have preschool math app- it covers a wide range of topics, uses auditory and visual supports, has high quality 3-D animated graphics, is engaging and FUN!" - theimum.com
"I absolutely love the activities included in this app" - Sharon Turriff, Appymall.com
“Preschool Genius Math Booster Zoo is a fantastic math primer for your kids! A Perfect Tool for Preschool as well as Kindergarten Teachers to have on hand! The 3D graphics are truly an enticement to keep coming back for more.” - bestappsforkids.org
“If you have a preschooler, this is a great app offering playful learning activities to the kids, especially if the child likes animals.” - igamemom.com
“a great early learning app for young kids!” - crazymikesapps.com
"What makes the app a joy to play is the little details." - GeeksWithJuniors.com
* NO in-app advertisements.
* NO in-app Purchases.
* MOMs with apps Member
- A variety of animals and environments to play in.
- Fun music & sound effects throughout the games.
- Added fun interacting with the natural objects in the environment.
- Positive encouragement after correct answers & completed puzzles.
- Easy & intuitive interface that doesn’t require instruction.
- Random game play keeps your child engaged.
1. Counting: Click on the farm animals to learn counting one to ten.
2. Who is Missing: These farm animals are lined up in a pattern, but one is missing. Choose the correct animal to watch them run out to complete the pattern.
3. Which Group is Bigger: There are two groups of animals eating grass in the field, which group has more animals?
4. Who Am I: All the farm animals are roaming in the grass, can you pick one by name?
5. Addition: Two sets of our forest animal friends have come out to play. Can you add the two groups together to find the answer.
6. Subtraction: Two sets of animals are in the forest. One set leaves how many are left?
7. Missing Number: These numbers are lined up smallest to largest, but one number is missing. Click on the button with the answer.
8. Animal Match: So many different animals are in the forest, can you match them up two by two?
9. Hide And Seek: Here is something new, our animal friends have gone to hide behind curtains. Can you remember which curtains have animals hidden behind them.
10. Shape Ninja: We have climbed to this mountain peak to hone your shape identifying skills. Swipe the correct shape as they are tossed in the air.
11. What Shape Am I: The shop vendor has several shapes to choose from, can you pick the correct one by name?
12. Balance the Seesaw: Tap the animals to make them jump on or off the seesaw. Can you make it balanced?
NO SOUND? Please check your audio settings! More info is here: http://www.onemonkclapping.com/Support
We have no way to contact you via a review - if you have any issues, questions or feedback, please contact me directly at email@example.com
PRIVACY AND SAFETY
We are proud of our stance on privacy and treat your child's privacy very seriously. This app:
- does not collect, access or transmit any personal information
- does not contain any social media integration
- does not contain in app purchases.
- does not contain Ads.
- contains links to the iTunes store to rate this app, but does so only from a "kid's lock" gated parent area.