SpyTimer helps you with your S&P500 investing by giving you a real-time value based estimate of the S&P500 based on historical PE averages. We compare this estimate to the current S&P500 price to help you assess upside and downside risk.
Each month we analyze the latest earnings estimates plus key economic data and update our 6 month 'value estimate'. SpyTimer is the only app to provide a realtime calculation of the current S&P500 price relative to it's value.
Use SpyTimer to keep an eye on the S&P500 and possible potential for upside (or downside). Use it to post your feelings and questions with others in our community. Knowing the price of the S&P500 with historical context helps you determine your own personal risk and exposure. When you see a big market move SpyTimer gives you the context to help identify long term investment opportunities.
Basic SpyTimer is free and comes with a $4.99/year subscription (one month free trial) that includes:
1) Monthly S&P 500 Stock Market Updates based on monthly research and analysis
2) Real time Calculated Upside Potential S&P 500 Value Price details and % gain/loss relative to current S&P 500 price
3) Realtime value calculation of future ‘Estimated PE’ given today’s S&P500 Price/Future earnings
4) Personal Alert for when the S&P500 looks attractive for buy/sell based on your personal target percentage
6) Push notifications to alert immediately of any SpyTimer updates
7) Historical charts of historical PE, GDP, CPI, and SpyTimer scorecard.
8) Access to collaborate with other SpyTimer users, Post and see collective Sentiment each month.
Unlike the other stock quote or portfolio apps the SpyTimer team does monthly hands on research of economics, sentiment, and PE and provides an estimated target value price based on history. Learn to care about the % away from an estimated target price and NOT the day to day S&P500 price/percentage changes which are meaningless without perspective. Value is important. Over the long run the market has tends to revert to it’s average of 15-16 PE. Guessing short term is a nearly impossible losers game. Play the long term winner's game instead.
Digital subscription options:
Annual $4.99 subscription (or $0.99/mo), automatically renewed until canceled.
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of your purchase.
SUBSCRIBERS’ AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE: Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period (another month for monthly subscribers) unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Disclaimer: SpyTimer is intended to provide you historical reference and guidance for longer term investing. It is not intended for short term trading nor is it providing specific recommendations to buy or sell stock.