Advanced list manager app that helps you to create lists for anything you need. You can create lists containing texts, email addresses, web addresses, numbers, dates, times, checkboxes, yes/no-values, geographical locations, and images. The app contains great tools for sharing, sorting, searching, editing, and viewing your information.
There is an ad-free version of this app with iCloud support, iMyList+, available on the App Store.
• Support for text, email addresses, web addresses, decimal numbers, integer numbers, dates, times, checkboxes, yes/no-values, on/off-values, geographical (GPS) locations, images, and custom value-lists.
• View data as lists with columns, or as annotated maps when using map locations.
• Touch email addresses displayed in lists to send an email to the receiver.
• Touch web addresses displayed in lists to open the site in a web browser.
• Sort data by touching on column heads or by dragging rows.
• Adjust column widths by dragging column heads.
• Support for horizontal scrolling for lists with many columns.
• Share lists using AirDrop, Mail, Messages, Facebook, or Twitter.
• Support for importing CSV-files created in other applications. Lists shared from iMyList can only be imported with the paid version of the app, iMyList+.
• Support for folders to organise your lists.
• Set predefined icons or use your own photos or images as icons for lists and folders.
• Support for several summary functions, like count, sum, average, minimum, and maximum values, depending on the column type.
If you have any ideas about or problems with the app, please send an email to email@example.com.
iMyList is designed and developed in Sweden by CalluxNet AB.