School 4 One is a workflow designed for teachers with iPad classrooms. The app takes care of the fundamental steps to easily manage classrooms with one to one or one to many iPad programs. In a nutshell, School 4 One enables:
1. Teachers to share files and assignments with students
2. Students to annotate assignments and send them back to teachers
3. Teachers to grade and provide audio-visual feedback over student assignments
4. Teachers to track student progress throughout a class
School 4 One transforms day to day activities into formative assessments that can be tracked by teachers to provide individualized education to each student. Best of all an easy and frictionless user interface makes this process accessible for every teacher.
The app also, provides teachers with library of content in multiple subjects to share with each student. This empowers them to differentiate instruction while remaining in control of the content shared with their students at all time.
- Interactive Whiteboard: Our record interface enables teachers and students to record their voice and hand notations over a variety of files.
- Lesson Planner: Our curriculum builder allows teachers to easily build lessons and add content such as files and assignments.
- Grade Book: Our grading interface allows teachers to grade assignments using different types of rubrics.
- Common Core Progress Visualization: Schools can tag student schoolwork to Common Core Standards to see how they progress in each skill.
The Basic plan give access to 5 GB of storage space and allows the creation of unlimited number of classes.
The Standard plan comes with 20 GB of storage space, unlimited number of classes and the Grading Module, where you can grade student work and provide meaningful audio-visual feedback.
One-month Basic Plan for $9.99, automatically renewed until canceled.
One-month Standard Plan for $14.99, automatically renewed until canceled.
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.