Why people love to play the Tile Walker? It's simply because:
◉ 12 Game Modes. The most number of game modes among all similar games.
Ⓞ Smooth game play motion
◉ Quick/accurate response.
Ⓞ Great game sound effect.
◉ Simple and elegant addictive finger game.
Ⓞ Better game name, LOL.
What are the 12 game modes?
1. CLASSIC mode: tap 50 black tiles as quickly as possible.
2. ARCADE mode: tap the black tiles as many as you can.
3. ZEN mode: tap the black tiles as many as you can in 30 seconds.
4. RUSH mode: another Arcade mode with no upper speed limit.
5. RELAY mode: once complete 50 tiles in 10 seconds, you'll have another 10 seconds for completing extra 50 tiles.
6. REVERSE mode: another Classic mode but in reverse direction.
7. DANGER mode: another Arcade mode but don't tap on skull tiles besides black tiles.
8. DEEP mode: an advanced Arcade mode with many double-layer black tiles that require you to tap as fast as possible.
9. HOPSCOTCH mode: a super interesting Arcade mode with rows that come with two black tiles so get prepared to hopscotch with more than one finger.
10. ROUND mode: an advanced Relay mode but you will have to tap the black tiles in opposite direction after every 50 tiles.
11. MEMORY mode: a tough Zen mode with disappearing tiles.
12. COLOR mode: finally a mode with color.
Tutorial of each modes can be found in the game menu.
Challenge millions of players in the world. Let's tap tap tap!!!