We all want to stay fit and healthy. Well, maybe that's a generalisation. But you're reading this so I assume you do! Developing this pedometer app for my wife has given me a shock: I need to move around much more! A target of 10,000 steps each day seems to be a popular figure to aim for. This app might help you get there!
Pedometer uses the new Apple developed motion co-processor in your iPhone 6 to track your steps without harming your battery life.
Sometimes you might find you've left your iPhone at home, in the office or the car. Don't lose those precious steps, add them as a manual adjustment for the day.
• Set your own target of steps per day.
• View your activity for each day as a histogram.
• Adjust the count for those times you didn't have your phone with you.
• View steps or distance walked (miles or kilometres).
• Weekly summary shows total steps, distance walked and your fastest pace (over a 15 minute period).
• M7 chip counts your steps regardless of whether the app is running or not.
NOTE: This app requires iPhone 5S, iPhone 6 or later.
Some icons courtesy of icons8.com.