What’s the next step in home-automation?
Get ready for autonomous AI systems evaluating what you might be doing as a human being.
"Huevolution for Philips hue, LIFX + Estimote iBeacons."
Besides its’ beautiful minimalistic and plain appearance Huevolution comes with an “Indoor-tracking” system allowing you to “check in” at different places in your living-space.
You can attach multiple actions to these events and add dependencies, for instance where you were before, how long you’ve been there and much more.
Working like a human brain but on a much smaller scale Huevolution tries to determine what action to trigger through decision trees and ratings.
This all happens without any further user-interaction than your location-changes thanks to the (optional) Estimote iBeacons. Huevolution even runs in the background, notifying you about when it feels like it’s time for an action.
What’s in there for you?
Actions can be light-scenes or all commands Huevolution is capable of. Using Hue Server on OS X you can even trigger Automator actions or an iTunes playlist.
• Let light follow you and automatically have the best light-atmosphere depending on your perspective.
• Auto-grouping of lights in the GUI depending on where you are physically.
• Add a human context to your actions so the machine can learn about human needs and habits.
• “Checking in” at your bedroom in the eve can automatically trigger a nice reading ambience, if it’s after 11 pm maybe a 30 minute fade of the brightness down to zero might be more appropriated.
• Entering the kitchen after a relaxing night on the weekend can trigger an iTunes playlist (via Hue Server on OS X) - surely something you might not want happening while entering the kitchen in the deep night.
### OUTSIDE THE BOX ####
From the maker of Hue Remote, Hue Invadr, Hue Dimmer & Hue Server - Huevolution aims to be more than a remote; a contemporary statement in human computer interaction.
Connecting Huevolution with OS X via Hue Server opens a wild playground for artists, musicians, engineers, geeks & nerds.
### GENERAL FEATURES ###
• Control Philips hue + LIFX lights
• Search-View for simple color names, light-scenes, AppleScript / Automator actions, iTunes playlists (via Hue Server on OS X)
• Local speech-recognition
• Hue playground with experimental light experiences
• Copy & paste a light-state even between Philips hue & LIFX
• Scenes with iCloud sync
• “Rooms” grouping LIFX, Philips hue & Estimote iBeacons together
• Custom URL-scheme for all commands
• Custom shake-gesture
• Bright / dark theme
• Notification-Center widget
Note: "Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life."
However we only track you once to calculate the sunset. Estimote iBeacons can also trigger the background-mode.