LiteWire enables Salesforce administrators to quickly create cross-platform native mobile apps without writing a single line of code. Admins can now custom-build native mobile apps without the time and expense of custom code development.
LiteWire is a quick, easy and secure way to display Salesforce data and enable native device functionality such as bar code scanning, photo capture, e-signature, native maps and more on mobile devices.
To harness the power of native mobile apps you no longer have to incur the significant cost and time of custom development.
Salesforce Administrators customize the mobile user interface using only declarative (point and click) development.
The Litewire app is simple to use.
- The LiteWire Configurator automatically discovers all objects and fields in your Salesforce instance.
- Salesforce Administrators customize the mobile user interface using only declarative (point and click) development.
- Additional layers of security prevent mistakes and malicious activity from mobile devices.
- Mobile staff gain immediate access to specified Salesforce data on all iOS devices.
- Users see only what they need in the simplest possible interface.
- User can use their salesforce data combined with device functions like photos, GPS, documents, eSignature and more.
Virtually any business with a mobile workforce benefits from LiteWire. To harness the power of native mobile apps you no longer need to:
- Incur significant cost and time with custom development.
- Rely solely on the limited functionality of browser-based interfaces.