"In terms of graphics and gameplay, SBK14 is definitely superior to other motorcycle games on the App Store" - Examiner.com
"Perfect game for a fun sport to watch and now play on my iphone! Graphics rock, control options are great, all drivers and tracks, what more could u want. Best motorcycle game on ios without a doubt.Update still rocks now it takes up less space No complaints" - Dailon80
Race as the world’s elite riders in the official game of the 2014 eni FIM Superbike World Championship, and get ready for adrenaline-fueled racing action!
Featuring beautiful 3D graphics, SBK14 is the closest you can get to actually riding the most powerful bikes from the best motorcycle brands in the world.
Hug the turns and speed through real tracks around the globe!
SBK14 is the officially licensed, high-octane motorcycle racer on iPhone and iPad, and includes:
- 13 faithfully recreated tracks featured on the eni FIM Superbike World Championship circuit.
- 27 life-like riders competing for their countries and 16 racing teams, including Aprilia Racing, BMW Motorrad Italia, Kawasaki Racing, PATA Honda and Ducati Superbike.
- 3 game modes including Championship, Quick Race and Challenge, where you compete against ghosts of your friends’ and/or real SBK riders’ best laps.
- 9 control sets, offering a highly customizable gaming experience.
- Console-quality graphics with dynamic lighting.
SBK14 was developed in conjunction with Dorna WSBK Organization to ensure an accurate representation of the white-knuckle Superbike racing style and offer the most realistic motorcycle racing experience on iOS.
Universal app. Compatible with: iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5/5C/5S, iPod touch (5th generation), iPad 2, iPad mini, the new iPad, iPad with Retina display and iPad Air.
*SBK14 features a one-time in-app purchase to unlock additional content.
For any enquiry or support requests, please contact us at: email@example.com
Check out great videos and more on our Facebook page!
Find out more about the game on the official Web page:
Follow us on Twitter: