BUX makes investing in stocks super easy.
"BUX brings the fun back into finance by teaching people how to trade” - DailyMail
"BUX unveils the future of simplified stock trading" - Forex Magnates
“Most trading apps are really dull, but BUX has turned it into a fun game” - Pocket Lint
Join the big boys and discover the excitement of the stock market with BUX.
Experience how easy playing the financial markets can be, even if you don’t have tonnes of trading experience or wads of cash to spend. You can start trading straight away and get some practice with virtual money (funBUX) first, before switching to real money trading (seriousBUX).
- Designed to make the world of stock trading and investing accessible to everybody.
- BUX is trading made easy: predict if a share price will go up or down. It’s as simple as that.
- Start practicing for free with virtual money (funBUX) first, before switching to real money trading (seriousBUX).
- Invest in well-known companies like Facebook, Google, HSBC, Sainsbury’s, Tesco and Netflix.
- As well as a full range of stocks, you can trade in indices, commodities (gold, silver) and Forex as well.
- Bespoke BUX news articles explain what’s happening in the markets and make complex news very easy to understand.
- In BUX Battles, you compete with friends to see who’s the best trader.
- Charts, stop loss orders and alerts for more advanced traders.
- Trade real money safely with the lowest transaction fees in the market.
- Trade responsibly with BUX: you can never lose more than you’ve deposited and BUX uses moderate leverage.
Currently over 160,000 people are using BUX. Try BUX for free right now, using funBUX!
BUX Website: http://getbux.com
BUX on Twitter: http://twitter.com/BUX
BUX on Facebook: http://facebook.com/BUXsocial
BUX on Google+: https://plus.google.com/+Getbux
BUX on Instagram: https://instagram.com/bux4ever
All BUX users start with a funBUX account. funBUX is a virtual currency so users are not at risk of losing money. However, if a user becomes a real money investor, referred to as a seriousBUX user, the following risk warning applies.
Risk Warning: Spread Betting and CFDs are high risk investments. Spread Betting and CFDs are not suitable for all investors and you should ensure that you understand the risks involved and, if necessary, obtain independent financial advice to ensure that these products fit your investment objectives. Tax law can be changed or may differ if you pay tax in a jurisdiction other than the UK.
BUX is a trading name of ayondo markets Limited. ayondo markets Limited is a company registered in England and Wales under register number 03148972.
ayondo markets Limited is authorized and regulated by Financial Conduct Authority, FCA Register number 184333.
Disclaimer: The information on this site is not directed at residents of the United States and is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.