This app is designed for the Tempo range of environmental monitoring devices available from Blue Maestro.
Tempo devices can monitor a variety of characteristics, including temperature, barometric pressure and humidity. In addition, they can concurrently act as an iBeacon.
Tempo devices are capable of storing up to 30 days of hourly readings internally. Once downloaded into the app, the data is then stored in the iPhone/iPad and a complete history of temperature, barometric pressure and humidity readings can be established.
* Independently set frequency of data recordings for temperature, humidity and barometric pressure - change any of them from 5 minutes up to 24 hours (default is 1 hour).
* Calibrate the sensors in Tempo by applying an offset to each of the temperature, humidity and barometric pressure for even more accurate measurement.
* Powerful graphing function and the ability to download .pdfs of the graphs as well as raw data in .csv for each of the metrics.
* Have many Tempos connected at once and see all of their readings at the same time.
* Choose or take a photo to represent the device in the app.
* Animations to show when readings are being updated.
* Value based coloured rings provide a convenient at a glance indication of readings.
* Configure Tempo iBeacon settings (Major ID, Minor ID and range calibration).
* Set temperature alerts that run in the background for each device separately.
* Choose units of measurement for each device independently.