My Heart Rate app is designed with user interface similar to a real pulse oximeter, which let you monitor your heart rate anytime and anywhere, especially before and after exercise. If you enter your age in the setup page, percentage of the measured heart rate based on your maximum heart rate will be displayed for monitoring your target heart rate in moderate and intense exercise.
How to use this App and main features:
(1) Place your left hand's index fingertip on the rear camera lens.
(2) Ensure your fingertip covers the lens completely with the camera window box appearing full red color.
(3) Press the Start button to start measurement.
(4) Hold your fingertip steady for at least 10 seconds, your heart rate and pulse graph will be shown.
(5) If your age is input in the Setting, your maximum and target heart rates will be shown.
(6) Auto stop after 30 seconds can be enabled in the setting.
Note: If your device does not have LED flashlight, please make sure to use this App in a well-lit environment.
Remark: This app has integrated with iOS Health app in order to record and centralize the management of your heart rate.