The Czech language for travel and tourism with English translation.
Are you going to travel around the Czech Republic?
Why don't you learn Czech a little bit?
Take this app with you and you cannot get lost.
A) Listen to typical Czech dialogues with English translation
1. Everyday conversation - meet your new friend, arrange another meeting, visit your friend, talk about your family and jobs...
2. Travelling - check in at the airport, travel by plane, coach, train or boat, go through the immigration control...
3. Holiday - book your hotel or log cabin at the camp, order your meal at the restaurant, rent a car, buy your skipass...
4. City life - ask about the way, travel by tube, bus or taxi, go to the cinema or gallery, do some shopping...
B) Practise conversations in exercises
1. Match Czech words to photographs
2. Put words in the correct order to make sentences
3. Put sentences in the correct order to make dialogues
4. Listen and read all parts again
C) Learn Czech phrases and words
1. Listen, read and repeat more than 1300 useful phrases to speak fluently
2. Use 750 high quality photos to revise the meaning and pronunciation of more than 2500 words