Singapore’s yummiest food reviews and news from The Straits Times SoShiok is now available on the iPad for easy reading.
Keep up-to-date with the latest reviews from your favourite Singapore Press Holdings food critics: Whether it is about new restaurant openings from Wong Ah Yoke, hippest snacks by food editor Tan Hsueh Yun, or cheap and good hawker delights by other food writers from The Straits Times Life!.
With new and improved features adapted from the SoShiok website for the iPad, the SoShiok iPad app is your ultimate guide to the F&B scene in Singapore.
- Not sure where to go for your next meal? Sort our restaurant listings by dishes or cuisine type
- View the address, opening hours, as well as ratings and reviews of the restaurant
- Refer to renowned critics’ reviews
- Chalk up points when using the app and redeem goodies from our store
- Read a review of a must-try eatery? Book a restaurant table with Chope instantly
Users’ Reviews & Photos
- Upload snaps of what you are eating and share your reviews with the SoShiok foodie community
Recipes and Food Guides
- Find recipes from your favourite SPH writers
- Access over 1,000 recipes featuring local cuisine
- Foodie Guides will help you tell the difference between different types of food and which type of wine to pair with your meal
Send your reviews and feedback to email@example.com.
*Terms & Conditions apply. Employees of Singapore Press Holdings. and their respective affiliated companies and subsidiaries, and the immediate families of each are not eligible to enter or win.
Requires iOS 7 and above