Business On Tapp is a community of startups and entrepreneurs sharing awesome ideas around advertising, marketing, videos, blogs, content, social media, sales, strategy, productivity, ecommerce, technology, websites, design, search engine optimization and more. You'll be able to connect with other business owners, ask business questions, take short business courses, learn from short business videos and get daily business tips right to your phone.
1) Business Insights - Tapp in for small business, website, productivity tools, legal, marketing, SEO, blogging and finance ideas every day. You'll get practical how-to's and trends for today’s ever-changing business world.
2) Instant Answers - Ask questions of other entrepreneurs and get specific answer when you need them...like, now.
3) Digital Business Card - As a member of our exclusive club (no charge), you’ll be able to create a On Tapp Profile, including your custom-designed digital business card. With that card, you'll be able to benchmark, discover fellow CEOs and innovators so you can share war stories, ideas, and winning strategies that’ll help your business grow.
4) Entrepreneur Polls - Instantly capture small business sales, employment and sentiment trends of your region with our monthly Tapp-In Business Sentiment Polls.
5) Tapp Radar - Discover other business owners by zip code and interests with our latest feature. Follow them, check out their interests, benchmark yourself, and share business ideas.
6) Mini MBA - Take our short businesses courses and skills trainings to increase your learning, status and level within the community - (coming soon).
Running your own business feels great, until you run into a problem you never saw coming. So don’t go it alone. Tapp in! It’s everything you need to raise your business game.
Business On Tapp was created by The Endurance International Group, one of the world’s largest small business web presence companies. At Endurance we know that starting and growing a small business isn’t easy, we’ve lived it (check out our journey at www.endurance.com). So we invite you to work smarter by tapping into the collective genius of other small businesses like you.