** NOTE: Requires Atlassian JIRA with JIRA Service Desk and Pocket Desk Connector add-ons installed. See below. **
Pocket Desk is a mobile companion for JIRA Service Desk. It helps service desk team members to keep track of their most urgent task and the time left to address it.
- Displays issues from any project and queue.
- Sorts issues in queues based on SLA urgency.
- Shows the SLA status (grey - yellow - red) according to goals defined for SLA.
- Saves a ‘pinned’ issue on the main screen.
- Tracks and shows metrics for the pinned issue, such as “Time to respond”.
- Notifies you when SLA status of the pinned issue changes (so you may need to hurry).
- Push notifications of all important events.
- Periodically synchronizes issue content when online.
- When offline, continues to show issue information and live metrics.
- Option to gather debug information for support purposes.
- JIRA 6.3.15 or later
- JIRA Service Desk 2.3.6 or later
- Pocket Desk Connector 1.2 or later (install from Atlassian Marketplace)
- Shows basic issue content only (summary, description, comments, attachments) - does not show fields.
- Issues are read-only (can be opened in Safari for editing via a link in the issue viewer)
Feedback and Support:
- Need help? Need more features? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org