FEEDBACK 4 PERFORMANCE - F4P
- when asked: "Set Access Code..." - enter any letter or digit
F4P helps you allocate feedback across your team wiser - your team growth will accelerate aiming at the Winning Team ethos.
F4P works like your car dashboard; gives you hints to react wisely and on time;
just visualize racing a car - F4P gives you crucial information to win.
F4P Your gains:
- you’ll become a more effective Team Manager/Leader and will manage your Stakeholder network smarter, your people will grow faster and win you top spot and the Winning Team brand,
- ROI on your tuning, aligning Team Members behaviors efforts will rise,
- Performance/Development Reviews will become fairer and easier, conflict generating potential of PDRs will drop,
- team members will praise your PDRs - you will be promoted earlier,
- key players in your team will stay with you longer - “the good” retention rate will go up,
you will trade lost time - in traffic jams, flights, other types of commuting, delayed meeting start-ups for your team future - just swiping your smartphone screen.
F4P How it works?:
Feedback your people than use F4P for instant recording of the fact.
F4P will visualize your feedback statistics by 3-gauges Dashboard.
1. A vs C Feedback - Affirmative vs Corrective Feedback ratio in % in a week/month/quarter/year
Shows proportion between “good” (positive) vs “bad” (to-be-corrected) feedback.
Observe your bias towards “glass half full or half empty” and tune your natural behavior if necessary. Mind your team development stage, situation you operate in and feedback from your people.
Rule of thumb: Affirmative Feedback should dominate - 75% or more is recommended by some research.
2. F vs RNPC - Correlation between # Feedback items given and Relative Net Present Contribution of your team member (TM).
RNPC (Relative Net Present Contribution) - you judge and than instruct the F4P App by moving people up/down on People list. Put you strongest contributors on top - to activate the function tap the people icon on top-center of the screen.
If you tend to care more (give more feedback items) for stronger contributors F vs RNPC Correlation arrow goes above 0, if you care more about weaker contributors the arrow goes below 0; the decision how to allocate your feedback is always yours but...keep in mind...
One of the most common managing people inefficiencies is spending more time with people who drag the team down (weaker contributors).
Be smart spotting exceptional scenarios/situations when, temporarily, investing your time in weaker contributors is the right decision.
3. F/Person/Week - Average # of Feedback items given to your team members/week.
F/Person/W drops below 1 - it calls you to have more performance conversations with your TM.
When a team member does not receive feedback in a week the relative importance of growth/ development drops on her priorities list - some other priorities will replace it. People’s growth will stagnate.
Feedback received from boss is a powerful signal that growth is a team priority.
The more feedback you give the better - up to a point - only you can know where it is.
F4P How to make it work for you ?/ Invest 3-8 minutes and you are ready to go !
1. on ACCESS-SCREEN enter your access code.
any code will work - the point: restricting access to your F4P App data,
2. on DASHBOARD-SCREEN - no information is provided until you input data,
- tap bottom right - PEOPLE,
3. on PEOPLE-SCREEN,
- tap – top right icon and add your Team Members one by one - you can add photo or any image from photo library or make one,
- having the list completed tap top central (people) icon and move your People up/ down holding a 3-line icon on the right for 2 seconds.
The point: rank people against Relative Net Present Contribution - have your Top Performer on top and your Bottom Performer on the bottom - you can modify the raking anytime.
F4P App is ready for use.