Prove who’s the better driver once and for all with the AAMI Safe Driver App. It helps you track and assess your driving skills to encourage and reward safe driving behavior. The app is available to everyone and free to download, whether you’re an AAMI customer or not. Good driving is a reward in itself, but earn 60 points with the app and you’ll also be rewarded with FREE AAMI Roadside Assist when you renew or take out a new comprehensive car insurance policy.
The app cannot be used if the device is Jail Broken.
Continued use of the GPS running in background can dramatically decrease battery life.
How it works
The AAMI Safe Driver App records your journeys and analyses your driving behavior. It then provides you with a driving score and feedback relating to your journeys. Factors taken into account include length of trips, speed, acceleration, braking and phone usage. The higher score you achieve, the safer driver we consider you to be.
- Be anonymous or link the App to your policy to be rewarded for safe driving.
- Compete with friends, family and the AAMI safe driving community with leaderboards and badges.
- FREE AAMI Roadside Assist added to your next renewal or new policy with a score of 60 or over.
- Driving assessment based on GPS tracking and AAMI’s extensive driving data analysis.
- Adaptive DNA Driving Engine detects and learns your driving style to give you the most accurate score.
- Factors taken into account include speed, braking, acceleration, fatigue, excessive speeding and phone use.
- Get tips, earn badges, climb the leaderboard and become part of the AAMI safe driving community.
- Improve your confidence and contribute to making our roads safer for all users.
AAMI Comprehensive Car Insurance customers who earn 60 points on AAMI’s Safe Driver App may receive Roadside Assist free on renewal.
Before buying this insurance issued by AAI Limited trading as AAMI read the PDS. Call 13 22 44 or go to aami.com.au for a copy.