Parvanda is an application that manages communication for any type of child-care related organization, whether it be dropping off or picking up children, communicating via notes, or tracking allergies, medical, and emergency contacts.
Parvanda's Key Features:
-Payments: Schools can now collect tuition and other expenses via Parvanda. Parents enter their credit card information in the settings section of the app, then the schools can charge the card via the school’s portal.
- Notifications: Every time a child is dropped off or picked up, each guardian of the child is instantly notified that the child has been dismissed and to whom.
- Notes: Parents and schools can communicate via notes. The school sets the notes to say whatever they want by using Parvanda's portal, and the parents instantly see what notes were entered by the teacher.
- Drop Off and Pick Up: Parents can drop children off, then pick them up using Parvanda. This removes the need for any type of sign in/out sheet. Each time a child is dropped off or picked up, the action is logged so the school can download and keep in their records.
- Profiles: Parents create profiles for themselves and their children.
- Friends: Parents can find friends in Parvanda and give them permission to pick up their children.
- Classes: All children can be grouped into classes for easier management by the school
- Activity: Each and every activity is logged and archived. Schools are often required to track when a child is dismissed, and to whom; Parvanda does it all for them and the information is easily accessible.
In order to use Parvanda, users must be members of a participating organization with a valid organization code.
If you would like more information on using Parvanda at your school or childcare organization, please visit our website at parvanda.com and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org