This app allows users to record and analyze absorbance data from chemistry experiments that deal with the measurement of rates of reaction.
Data can be related to the concentrations of the reacting substances with either a zero, first or second order differential equation.
User-input data is processed and the order reaction that best suits the given information is chosen by the app. The rate constant k for each possible solution is also determined.
The app is intended for use with the U of T first year chemistry course(s). However it can facilitate any kinetics experiment as a graphing aid.
• Ideal for quickly analyzing trends in experiment data
• Graph the Zero, First and Second order differential equations
• “Custom mode” allows for analysis with any dependant variable
• Up to 10 experiments can be saved
• The Arrhenius equation can be derived and graphed
This app contains advertisements.