**** Please notice you need to click on a stop in order to see the real time bus due to the fact the Metro Transit API support *****
If you download the app and could not find your route within 10 seconds, go ahead and delete this app. This app is designed to find your bus routes and bus locations at no time.
This app supports two modes: Route mode (by default) and Near mode. For the route mode, the stops and buses for the selected route will display on the map. For the near mode, the nearest stops will display on the map.
The app is so well designed and it should take less than 3 clicks to find the bus route/bus:
1. Pick a route index: from 1 to 9 or letters
2. Pick a route
3. Pick a direction
And you should see stops and buses instantly.
- Click on schedule button to see the route schedule.
- Near Mode support: Now you can find the stops nearby your current location. Click on "List" and you will see the stops listed based upon the distance.
- Add Bookmark support: Select any stop. Click on the "Switch" button to add or remove the stop from the favorites.
- Bookmarks support: Click on the bookmark button and you are ready to see your favorites stops.
- Search route support: Click on the Find button and input a route number such as 504 and click on OK. The menu will be automatically switched to the selected route.
- Click on Map or List to switch between the map view or table view for the buses and stops. Click on a stop and then click on the pop up to see the bus time prediction or street view. You can also go to the List view and select a stop for the bus time.
- Click on the yellow menu icon to hide/enable to the route menu to see the full map.
- Multiple map modes
- Swipe the slider to navigate through the stops. Click on the home button to go back to the original route map.
- Click on zoom out (+) or zoom in (-) to change the map region.
- Stops are listed with distance to your current location.
- All the buses are refreshed every 30 seconds.
- Built in coffee shop finder for the nearest Starbucks coffee. No internet or Wifi is required. Click on the coffee button to show the Starbucks for the route area.