The MphRx Mobile Connect St Josephs Medical Center (St Josephs) software program allows Radiologists and Physicians to access and view radiology images and reports on the iPhone. The software is powered by MphRx Mobile Connect and supports the following modalities: CR, CT, MG, MR, NM, OT, US and more.
MphRx Mobile Connect provides wireless and mobile access to radiology images and reports using MphRx Secure Private Cloud connected to St Josephs's RIS and PACS. MphRx Mobile Connect downloads data using encrypted transfer over the wireless and mobile networks.
- intuitive interface and controls
- secure, encrypted data transfer to the device
- access to radiology images and reports on the device
- supports zoom, scroll and cine loop on the images
- help feature to send messages/escalations to various customer helpdesks
- support for unified search
- auto-logout feature by default enabled
- graphical representation of reports
- print/share/fax support for reports
- push notifications for critical and panic alerts
This application should not be used for diagnostic purposes. It is not intended to replace radiology workstations and should be used only when there is no access to the radiology workstation.
MphRx Cloud is a secure, Internet or Intranet based medical imaging solution that provides viewing and sharing capabilities for medical images, videos and reports.