Introducing The New York Times Cooking app for iOS. Browse, search and save more than 17,000 recipes from The New York Times, featuring beautiful photography, and easy-to-follow instructions.
• Browse The Times’s archive of recipes, with new recipes added each week
• Search more than 17,000 recipes by diet, cuisine type, preparation method, meal type and more
• Save your favorite NYT recipes, as well as recipes from other websites, all in your personal recipe box
• Mark recipes you’ve cooked, rate recipes, and leave notes for fellow cooks or just for yourself for when you cook again
• Access your saved recipes anywhere you use NYT Cooking, including desktop, iPhone and iPad
• Link Evernote with NYT Cooking to keep all your recipes in one place and use Evernote to save recipes from other websites and cookbooks. Recipes you save in NYT Cooking will sync with Evernote, and vice versa
• Share your favorite recipes with friends and family via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and email
• Plus: The app display won’t go to sleep while you’re cooking—we keep it awake for you as long as a recipe is onscreen.
In addition to these core features, the iPad App allows you to also:
• Discover recipes recommended just for you
• Organize your recipes into customizable collections
• Learn to cook with instructional technique videos
The New York Times Cooking app for iOS is free.
Feedback? Suggestions? Problems? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or from within the app itself. Your feedback is important to us, and we’ll do our best to assist you.