SkyLiberty is a new concept of electronic flight bag. It will provide you the best tools you need as a pilot in a very smart design.
SkyLiberty is a modular application and can match perfectly with your needs. Each module is independent but can work in synergy with the other one you already have. They are available inside SkyLiberty via the InApp Store. Updates after updates, you will discover new modules which give you all the tools and data necessary to prepare, realize and manage your flights.
1 > Create a SkyLiberty account and become a SkyUser.
2 > Try for free our two first modules (Weather+ and LogBook in the SkyLiberty Store).
3 > Synchronize your data on different devices (up to five devices) via your SkyUser account.
For now, available modules are :
# Weather+ Module
- Metar and taf all arround the world
- Use the standard flight rules minima or set them up yourself for further safety margins
- Visualize Metar and TAF and be quickly advice of any danger
- For each station, easily access an embedded almanac for the next 365 days
- Create groups of metars and check the best and worst weather for each of them
- Get proximity and the last 48 hours of data for each station around the world
- Have a clear idea of the weather for all your selected stations
# LogBook Airplane Module
- Save your airplanes statuses and use their engine and flight indexes to easily compute flight times
- Import all your past logs using a spreadsheet file
- Export, backup on a secure server (print your logs yourself or via a professional service soon)
- Get a summary of your flights and statistics about the airfields you have visited
- Obtain pages and total sums of your physical logbook
- Use the Overview to keep an eye on the passing days since your last flights
SkyLiberty can be used by pilots and operators all around the world, and for all levels of qualification and rating.
We hope you will enjoy this app,
Don't hesitate to contact us via email@example.com,