Labeler is the most affordable labeling tool designed for the blind and visually impaired. This app takes advantage of the iOS accessibility feature called voiceOver to allow users to create custom QR code labels that can be printed or emailed directly from the phone. You can print an unlimited amount of labels and reuse them when you are done with them. Caretakers can print the QR code labels on paper and laminate them with regular packing transparent tape. Labels can be placed on clothes with information describing things like the color or occasion to use, also Labels could be placed on tupperware items on a refrigerator describing the content of what’s inside, expiration date etc. Virtually anything could be labeled your imagination is the limit. Visually impaired users can use the app in their phones to quickly scan the labels and listen to the content in them.
1. Text labels read out loud when they are scanned.
2. Audio label that play with any custom message when scanned.
3. Share labels with other people for them to be able to scan the labels with their own phones.
4. Print labels directly from your phone through any printer compatible with airprint.
5. Email labels to be accessed and printed from a computer connected to a printer.
6. Use of accessibility labels on all buttons to allow user with low vision use all features of the app.