Did you know that the iPad is as long as 3 baseball ?
With the Measure-Exploring Size you do!
Measure-Exploring Size is a useful tool to measure the objects and compares their relative sizes.
With Measure-Exploring Size, children can explore and measure objects around them and learn about sizes, units of measure, and proportions.
* Simply pick a known reference object in Exploring Size, like a coin or a sheet of paper, then select an object you’d like to measure.
* Place these objects side-by-side and take a picture.
* Exploring Size provides sliders to measure the objects and compares their relative sizes.
* Switch between the US and Metric measurement system.
38 Reference objects to choose from including:
- US,Canada,UK,Australia coins
- Credit Card
- iPhone and iPad
- Lego and Duplo bricks
- A4 paper sheets
- soccer, tennis, basket, baseball, golf ball, football balls
- soda can
- Standard Brick
Meets Common Core State Standards:
Measure-Exploring Size is a great educational tool that supports Measurement and Data Core Standards.