Splash Effect lets you quickly and easily give photos a dramatic look by converting them to black and white, while keeping your chosen details in color. This effect draws the viewers' attention to the colored areas, creating striking images.
The intuitive and responsive multi-touch user interface makes Splash Effect amazingly easy and fun to use. Use your finger as a brush to "paint" sections of your image black and white, or to bring back the original color. Zooming in and out using the two-finger pinching gesture allows you to work on details with pixel-accuracy.
- Choose photos to edit from your iPhone photo library, take a photo with some amazing filters effect or from Facebook, Instagram, Dropbox, Google+, Picasa or Flickr (Coming soon).
- Share your edited images on Facebook, Twitter or Flickr. Email them, or save them to your photo library.
- Undo any number of accidental brush strokes.
- Apply your "product" with beautiful effect like: Haze, Amatorka, Miss Etikate, Vignette, Toon, Posterze, etc.
- Adjust the brush size.
- Switch photo between color mode and gray mode.