More functionality than any other wine app and best of all it focusses on Australian & New Zealand wines - the ones that you are much more likely to be drinking!
Featured in Best New Apps by Apple.
"Playing around w/the wineosphere app. Such an incredible body of work. Everything you want & more. Just brilliant. Well done again guys." - Dan Sims, Bottle Shop Concepts
"Finally kicked my butt into gear and played with the wineosphere app. How incredibly cool! Awesome work!" - Brendan Carter, Winemaker
Special offer. All premium content available free until March 1!!*
Designed & made in Australia, the Wineosphere offers a database of over 29000 fully independent reviews with up-to-the-minute additions constantly available for instant download. All reviews are provided by the award-winning team at The Wine Front**. Access them easily via predictive search or, almost magically, by simply scanning the barcode. Wines can also be quickly price-checked by a simple tap of a button.
With expert reviews, price comparisons, no stress shopping baskets, bookmarks, my interest alerts and much much more, finding a wine to enjoy has never been easier. Also, not remembering a wine once enjoyed is a thing of the past.
- Announcing the Wineoscope. Find the best wines in over 2200 stores across Australia & New Zealand!
Search for & discover wines, regions & places.
- Scan: For those times that you are lucky enough to have a bottle in front of you, scan its barcode to look for matching reviews
- Search: For most other times, our predictive search lets you quickly find a wine.
- Wineocharts: Curated selections for any occasion from the best in the business.
- Discover Wine: Read the latest reviews, set up your interests, find wines by variety, region & price & explore wine regions.
- Places Near Me: Quickly find wine, bars, dining, bottles and anything else nearby or anywhere in the world.
Share with the entire wine loving community or privately with friends.
- Wineograms: Capture & share the best wine moments with wineograms. Even connect a wine & place and share to Facebook, Instagram & Twitter.
- Friends: Comprehensive privacy settings let you share only with friends. Anything from organising a case buy to social gatherings.
- Community: Post to the wineosphere community, and find interesting people as they post wineograms, wine reviews, place reviews & experiences.
- Follow: Create your own follow stream of interesting posts.
Keep a personal collection of bookmarks, cellar, interests & get top recommendations.
- Add your own wine reviews and see other wineosphere member reviews.
- Bookmarks: You can hit list, fave, remember or avoid wines using four simple bookmark types.
- Cellar: Put reviewed wines & your own wines into three cellar locations.
- Top Lists: A premium collection of many top lists such as monthly top 10 bargains, annual top 20s and other expert picks.
- Interests: Define your interests based on varieties, regions and price and get tailored lists for new reviews.
Combining independent reviews with the convenience of online retailers makes it easy to find the best wines at the best prices.
- Online: Choose an online supplier & instantly see which of the top rated wines they are carrying.
- Baskets: For your convenience shopping baskets let you store you picks by supplier and even email them an order.
We’ll be adding lots more features & suppliers too. This is just the start. So join today and make use of the free content offer.
* After June 1, all features will continue to function beautifully, except, points, detailed tasting notes and some premium reports will require subscription. We are currently working to provide some amazingly attractive options.
** Learn more about the Wine Front at www.winefront.com.au