- This is a guide made by The IG Club which is the leading organisation in serving IGCSE students in Egypt and in the Middle East. You will be able to use this guide in order to apply for Tansik which is the process of joining public universities in Egypt.
- In this guide you will be able to know the requirements of the Egyptian government and all the documents you need to submit in order to join a public university.
- In the Tansik process you are required to provide the Tansik office with many documents that are stamped with different stamps which includes British Council stamp and others.
- Also you can find a score calculator that will help you to calculate your score and guesses what faculty you are going to join most probably.
- In this app you can find the feature "el7a2ny" which you can use to contact any of our customer service agents and academic advisors to help you with any step in the Tansik process.
- You will never get lost with this application as you are going to have a map connected to GPS in order to reach any place you are supposed to visit in order to do all the documents required at Tansik office.
- This application is made by The IG Club and dedicated to all IGians who struggled for three years to join universities!
Application developed by: Ramy Omar (Twitter @wallestery) and is dedicated to all of the IGCSE community in Egypt.
More about The IG Club: www.theigclub.com
Disclaimer: WE TRY TO PROVIDE THE MOST ACCURATE INFORMATION AND ADVICE. ANY MISTAKE IS TOTALLY UNINTENTIONAL. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THE VALIDITY OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED; YOU HAVE TO RE-ASSURE BY ASKING FOR OFFICIAL INFORMATION.