RETAIL MOBILE INVENTORY
Easily Capture and Upload Barcode Scans to All Types of Retail Pro® 8 and 9 Inventory Transactions
FoundryLogic Retail Mobile Inventory works with the Retail Pro® 8 and Retail Pro® 9 Point Of Sale System. Popular with Merchants around the world, Retail Mobile Inventory is a native iOS app that will make sense to your team, because the screens and buttons work just like the apps on their personal devices.
TWO APPS ON THE SAME MOBILE DEVICE!
Also see FoundryLogic Retail Mobile POS on the App Store. It runs on the same mobile hardware as Retail Mobile Inventory. Two apps on the same mobile device will give you all the benefits of both apps, and save you money!
* Easy Mobile Interface
* Collect Scans in “Offline” Mode
* Verify Each Scan with a Condensed Version of your Item File on the Device
* Choose to Group and/or Consolidate Scans by Item
* Organize Scans into “Sessions” on the Device
* Upload Completed “Sessions” to Retail Pro via WiFi
* Auditable: All Sessions are Date & Time Stamped
* Store Multiple “Work in Process” Sessions on the Mobile Device
* Search for Item Information such as: Price, On-Hand Quantity, Size, and Color
* Scan Barcodes (Item numbers, ALUs, and UPCs) to Retrieve Item Information on the Device
* Physical Inventory Supports both Open and Blind Counting Methods
CHOOSE YOUR MOBILE DEVICE
* “Truly Mobile:” Pocket-sized mobile devices allow your Team to work “Hands-Free” while still carrying the device for use when needed
* Barcode Scanning: Retail Mobile Inventory supports all sizes of integrated scanners from both Honeywell “Captuvo” and Infinite Peripherals “Linea Pro” and “Infinea Tab”
Retail Mobile Inventory is free to download from the App Store. Install the app on your iOS 6.1 (or later) device and run it using our test server on the Internet. Register for a Free Trial on FoundryLogic’s website, and then download our Demo and Tutorial Guide for instructions to connect to our Internet demo server.
Contact your Retail Pro Business Partner™ to purchase and install a complete system in your store.
A complete Retail Mobile Inventory software installation includes:
* Retail Mobile Inventory app running on your iOS 6.1 (or later) device
* Barcode Scanner
* Retail Mobile Manager, our system administration console, running on your store network
* Retail Mobile Services, our network “server,” running on your store network
* Note: you must also be using the Retail Pro® 8 or Retail Pro® 9 Point Of Sale system
About FoundryLogic LLC
FoundryLogic LLC is a Retail Pro Development Partner™. FoundryLogic has been developing and supporting mobile apps for the Retail Pro® Point Of Sale system since 2004. Retail Mobile Inventory is widely used by merchants around the world. Please see our company website for more information.