ShshDox (pronounced shoo’-doks) adds personal security and flexibility to your Dropbox. Have you tried to edit a file in your Dropbox app? Create a new one? With ShshDox, you can easily create, edit, encrypt, search, store, and send important files you need to have available anywhere, any time.
For example -
We all have lots of passwords (at least we should). We have lots of accounts, with different hard-to-remember numbers. You can carry these around in your wallet. You can record them in a file on your computer. You can upload that file to Dropbox. But can you search easily for an account number inside your file - anywhere, any time? Can you make a change to your file? Can you encrypt it for safely sending it email? You can do all that and more with ShshDox. Features include:
* Create text folders and text files
* View, edit and search in text files
* Encrypt files or whole folders, each with individual password
* Send files via Email and SMS
* Convert & Save text files to PDF
* View PDF, PPT/PPTx, DOC/DOCx, XLS/XLSx, JPG, PNG, GIF
* Print files via AirPrint
* Save ‘shsh’ file attachments directly from email
* Use multiple Dropbox accounts
* For iPhones with TouchID sensors, enable the fingerprint identity for password protected 'dox'
Using ShshDox does require a Dropbox account, but it does not need the Dropbox mobile app to be installed. Your ShshDox data is in your Dropbox account and on your iPhone or iPad. Nowhere else, no added security issues to worry about.