Common Core State Standards calls for students to be able to ask and answer questions (CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.RL.1). This app provides students with the vehicle to do this first through pictures, then with text. Using these as models you and/or your students can then create custom ask and answer situations. Take a photograph or cut and paste text from any piece of literature, math, science, or social studies text for students to ask and answer questions. This gives this app unlimited flexibility within any school program and affords opportunities for both instruction and assessment. The app is available for purchase through the educator volume purchasing program.
- Does not contain 3rd party ads.
- Does not contain in-app purchases.
- Does not contain integration with social networks.
- Does not use 3rd party analytics / data collection tools.
- Does include links to apps by Mobile LearningServices in the iTunes App Store (via LinkShare).