PATHFINDER is an exercise for therapeutic brain capacity training. This is the free, ad-supported version.
The exercise comes from the german PC Program Fresh Minder 2 (www.freshminder.de) which has been designed together with therapists and the Department of Neuropsychology of the Institute of Psychology at the Albert-Ludwig-University in Freiburg, Germany.
Pathfinder has been newly developed and extended especially for the mobile platform.
The Pathfinder exercise has been optimized for the presentation on iPad, but it can be used with slight limitations of readability on the iPhone as well.
The principle of the training is simple but challenging. The Program presents you with a path that you have to remember and repeat afterwards. In doing this the level of difficulty automatically adjusts to your individual performance, thus you are constantly challenged but never too much.
THE EXCERCISE TRAINS
* Visual working memory
* Spatial working memory
SUPPORTED MODES OF TRAINING
* Individual tasks: you solve individual tasks without any time pressure. After each task you solve you will be given your result.
* Time limit: try to do as many tasks as possible within 2 minutes.
* 10 Tasks: do 10 tasks in a row without a time limit
* automatic adjustment of the level of difficulty
* level of difficulty can be limited
* three different modes of training
* administration of up to 6 users
* high score lists for the individual modes of training
* program settings
FOR ALL AGES
Fresh Minder is the entertaining training for all those who want to improve their mental fitness and level of concentration. Whether child, teenager or adult, all age groups benefit from the regular training.
Fresh Minder is also suitable...
* for students, teenagers and adults with concentration problems
* for the generation "50 plus" and for all those who want to do something for their cerebral fitness
* for elderly people to train the memory and concentration
* as a cognitive training during and after neurologic rehabilitation
Clinics and therapists recommend Fresh Minder as a follow-up training at home.
Do you have any suggestions, questions or would like to tell us about a problem?
We are looking forward to your feedback.
Visit us: http://freshminder.de
The program saves your training results locally on your device. They remain there exclusively and will NOT be forwarded at all.
In case of errors you have the option to send an error log to the Fresh Minder-Vertrieb in order to contribute to the improvement of the program. This will only happen upon your explicit request. The content of the error log will be visible on your screen before sending it.
Neurologic rehabilitation, brain, mental training, brain jogging, concentration, concentration training, concentration exercises, working memory, brain efficiency training, cognitive training, Fresh Minder