Tandem lets you share and manage your finances with friends and family.
With Tandem, you can link all your checking, credit card, and bills from various financial institutions to get a snapshot of your finances.
You can share individual expenses - or entire accounts - with members in your financial circles.
Tandem tells you what you owe and what is owed to you. With Tandem, you can ask to be paid and pay what you owe.
• Share living expenses with roommates.
• Track and share household expenses with your spouse or significant other.
• Cooperatively manage your son or daughter’s college expenses.
• Manage team or group event expenses
• Jointly manage your elderly parent’s expenses.
• Split expenses from your vacation in Hawaii.
Tandem is secure and easy to use:
• Register using mobile phone number or Facebook.
• View bank accounts, credit card, and bills from all of your financial institutions, all in one place.
• Invite friends and family to join, in order to share financial information or settle expenses
• Interact with friends and family using comments, tags, and attachments.
• See and pay what you owe and what is owed you.
With Tandem, your finances and your financial relationships are protected, connected, and secure.
When you check “I have read and agree to Tandem’s Terms of Service and Privacy Notice”, you agree to these Terms. If you do not agree to all of these Terms, exit Tandem. If you do not accept these Terms, you will not be entitled to use Tandem. Yodlee reserves the right at any time to modify these Terms and to impose new or additional terms or conditions on your use of Tandem. Such modifications and additional terms and conditions will be effective immediately and incorporated into these Terms. Upon any change, Yodlee will provide notice of such changes through Tandem. When you check “I have read and agree to Tandem’s Terms of Service and Privacy Notice”, you agree to any new or different Terms. Your continued use of Tandem constitutes acceptance of the changes and an agreement to be bound by these Terms, as amended. If you do not agree to the changes, you have the right to discontinue your use of Tandem.