NextTier is a free mobile app that keeps students (and their support team) on track, engaged, and committed to the college application process. Students build a list of schools where they're applying; once a school is added, a personalized task list is automatically curated for the student. NextTier understands the nuances of the application process for thousands of schools and smartly guides the student through every detail and requirement for each school in their list.
Keeping students engaged and motivated to complete the myriad tasks for applying to college is daunting. That's why NextTier introduced "game mechanics" in the app. Students earn badges and points for completing tasks.
A supportive community is a huge advantage when applying to colleges. NextTier makes it easy for students to build a team to help with the journey. Team members generally include parents, school counselors, and trusted friends & relatives. The team is able to track the student's progress, receive notifications, and encourage the student directly through NextTier.
- Support for high school Seniors, Juniors, Parents, and Counselors
- Detailed application deadlines and requirements for thousands of schools
- Prioritized task list to help track and complete applications across all schools quickly and easily
- Notifications automatically delivered when tasks are coming due or require attention
- Students earn points and badges for on-time task completion
- Students may invite parents and counselors to view progress and stay connected
- Parents have the ability to recommend schools to students
- Search for schools by name, or filter by location, setting, campus size, and program of study
- Everything is synchronized between your iOS device and the web at www.nexttier.com