Fred and Olive are on their summer break, so as always they have gone to visit their uncle John on his fantastic farm. Uncle John has a huge array of animals on his farm – and they are all very hungry!
Assist Fred and Olive as they go around the farm, one enclosure at a time, filling troughs and bowls, serving the animals their healthy meals!
Your little ones are the farmers now and they can play and interact with the animals and give them their favourite foods.
Let your children learn how rewarding it feels to care for the animals and help out on the farm, while all the time they are being educated and entertained!
- Beautiful hand drawn interactive animations
- Full character voiceovers and audio
- Easy to navigate screens and instructions
- Realistic sound effects and food choices for each animal
- Educating and rewarding, teaches the fun of responsibility