Math Pop - 3rd Grade is the most fun and engaging way to practice math problems aligned to the Common Core Standards. Players earn coins by practicing math that they can spend on a super fun game - Aqua ride. The adaptive algorithm makes the app a great learning experience for kids at all learning levels. Parents/Teachers can keep track of progress across all skills.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS FOR PLAYPOWER GAMES
** National STEM Game Competition
** Educational App Grand Challenge
** New York City Department of Education "Gap App" competition
FEATURES OF MATH POP GRADE 3
+ 50+ game levels support 75+ Common Core State Standards
+ 25+ interactive game mechanics
+ RIGOROUS: builds high-need skills with conceptual learning and fluency
+ Learning Analytics Dashboard to track learning progress
+ Research-based and approved by top educators
1. Number Sense - Count by 5,10,100; Order, Round and Compare Whole Numbers
2. Place Value - Understand Ones, Tens, Hundreds, Thousands; Place Values up to 4 digit numbers; Place Values in Decimals
3. Addition - Addition Properties; Addition based on Place Values; Addition up to 4 digit numbers; Add Multiples
4. Subtraction - Subtraction Properties; Subtraction based on Place Values; Subtraction up to 4 digit numbers; Subtract Multiples
5. Multiplication - Multiplication using Images; Multiply by multiples of 10; Multiplication Properties; Multiplication based on Place Values; Multiplication up to 2 digit numbers
6. Division - Division using Images; Divide by multiples of 10,100; Division Properties; Division based on Place Values; Relate to Multiplication; Division up to 2 digit numbers
7. Mixed Operation: Arithmetic Facts; Arithmetic Sentences; Multiple Operators
8. Estimation - Estimate numbers; Estimate Sums and Differences; Estimate Products and Quotients; Estimate Fractions; Estimate Decimals
9. Fraction - Fractions as Whole Numbers; Fractions on Number Line; Compare Fractions; Equivalent 10. Fractions; Add and Subtract Fractions
11. Decimal - Place Values in Decimals; Decimals and Fractions; Decimals on Number Line; Add and Subtract Decimals
DESIGNED BY LEARNING SCIENTISTS
Playpower games are designed by learning scientists at Carnegie Mellon University and has been tested in hundreds of classrooms. Randomized Controlled Trials have proven significant learning outcomes and transfer within individual games.
- 2 levels every day
- Super fun bonus game - AQUA RIDE!
***SAFE IN-APP PURCHASE***
If you like Math Pop, you can upgrade to get unlimited math practice for your grade. For your safety, a parent gate prevents accidentally triggered in-app purchases.
NEW ADAPTIVE LEARNING
Math Pop is powered by a new generation of adaptive machine learning tools that measurably improve over time. When you play, you learn, our games learn - and we all help advance the science of learning! It's a win-win-win.
We're always listening - so please send your feedback!