Math Pop - 4th Grade is the most fun and engaging way to practice math problems aligned to the Common Core Standards. Players earn coins by practicing math that they can spend on a super fun game - Aqua ride. The adaptive algorithm makes the app a great learning experience for kids at all learning levels. Parents/Teachers can keep track of progress across all skills.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS FOR PLAYPOWER GAMES
** National STEM Game Competition
** Educational App Grand Challenge
** New York City Department of Education "Gap App" competition
FEATURES OF MATH POP GRADE 4
+ 50+ game levels support 75+ Common Core State Standards
+ 25+ interactive game mechanics
+ RIGOROUS: builds high-need skills with conceptual learning and fluency
+ Learning Analytics Dashboard to track learning progress
+ Research-based and approved by top educators
1. Number Sense - Order, Round and Compare Whole Numbers; Multiples, Factors and Prime Numbers
2. Place Value - Place Values in Whole Numbers; Place Values in Decimals; Add and Subtract based on Place Values
3. Multiplication - Multiplication Properties; Multiplication based on Place Values; Multiply by multiples of 10,100,1000; Multiplication up to 4 digit numbers; Estimate Products
4. Division - Division Properties; Division based on Place Values; Divide by multiples of 10,100; Division up to 4 digit numbers; Estimate Quotient
5. Fraction - Fractions as Whole numbers; Equivalent Fractions; Compare Fractions; Order Fractions; Fractions on Number Line; Add and Subtract Fractions; Fraction and Whole Number Multiplication; Multiply and Divide Fractions
6. Decimal - Place values in Decimals; Compare Decimals; Decimals on Number Line; Add and Subtract Decimals; Multiply and Divide Decimals
7. Mixed Number - Understand Mixed Numbers; Compare Mixed Numbers with Fractions
8. Addition - Addition up to million; Estimate Sums
9. Subtraction - Subtraction up to million; Estimate Differences
10. Mixed Operation: Arithmetic Facts; Arithmetic Sentences; Multiple Operators
DESIGNED BY LEARNING SCIENTISTS
Playpower games are designed by learning scientists at Carnegie Mellon University and has been tested in hundreds of classrooms. Randomized Controlled Trials have proven significant learning outcomes and transfer within individual games.
- 2 levels every day
- Super fun bonus game - AQUA RIDE!
***SAFE IN-APP PURCHASE***
If you like Math Pop, you can upgrade to get unlimited math practice for your grade. For your safety, a parent gate prevents accidentally triggered in-app purchases.
NEW ADAPTIVE LEARNING
Math Pop is powered by a new generation of adaptive machine learning tools that measurably improve over time. When you play, you learn, our games learn - and we all help advance the science of learning! It's a win-win-win.
We're always listening - so please send your feedback!