Language : English, simplified Chinese, Japanese, Korean
◆◆ Introduction ◆◆
Are your children bored with math?
Now, add some fun into your children’s learning.
Dissatisfied with other math learning apps for children?
Meet ”Think and Match-MathGrade 1”!
Let us embark on an exciting adventure with Lesser to rescue Lessi from the villains!
Your children will have fun exploring all 11 worldwide regions and fighting against the villains as they learn “math” in an exciting and interactive way.
◆◆ Main Features ◆◆
Satisfactory — Vast learning contents
- A total of 214 stages.
- Different numbers and figures for each replay (4 variations in average for each stage).
- Learning contents are similar to 2–3 workbooks and contains about 850 questions.
Educational — Learning contents developed with systematic analytic methods
- Analyzed various education curricula of elementary school math.
- Covers the entire Grade1 math curriculum.
- Structured and systematic learning method.
Exciting — Fun and exciting interactive play
- Realistic world tour with beautiful illustrations of 11 villages.
- Fun and exciting storyline with ”Lesser”, ”Lessi”, and the villains.
- 12 adorable and cute animal characters.
Digital-oriented — Math education is optimized for smart devices
- ”Thinking and matching” process stimulates imagination and creativity.
- Improves logical thinking using ”combinating and dividing”.
- Use of indicative, rather than directive language, to enhance problem-solving skills.
Supportive and Safe — Supports various functions using the Parents Menu
- Provides information on the progress, achievement level, and relative difficulty by each math skill learning area.
- Shows date usage information.
- Can register multiple players.
◆◆ Learning contents ◆◆
▶ Numbers up to 10
Numbers from 0 to 10, ordinal numbers, comparison of numbers, and comparing numbers bigger/smaller by 1.
▶ Addition and subtraction (1)
Addition and subtraction of single digit numbers, “number pairs” add up to 10.
▶ Tens digit
Groups of 10 and numbers between 10 and 20.
▶ Counting up to 100
Counting numbers (11–50, 51–100); tens and ones.
▶ Addition and subtraction (2)
Addition and subtraction without rounding off (1–100).
▶ Addition and subtraction (3)
Addition and subtraction with rounding off (1–100).
Solid figures, planar figures, number of figures, and comparison of figures.
Finding patterns and application of patterns (shape, number, color, application, etc.).
◆◆ Developer Company ◆◆
Growing Seeds Corp. is an app developer studio that creates various digital learning contents for children. Almost every household now has more than one smart device, thus, we strive to provide a future-oriented learning environment where our children can play and learn better.
Web page: http://www.gseeds.co.kr