BrainKit TaskPlanner™ helps guide those with prospective memory difficulties along their path toward recovery. Through an easy-to-use interface, BrainKit TaskPlanner™ allows users and/or caregivers to define daily tasks, breaking them down into individual, simple steps. It then guides the user, step-by-step, as they perform these tasks in real time. Tasks and steps can be described using text, pictures, or recorded audio, and users can directly schedule tasks on their iPad calendar using the in-app scheduling feature.
• Define daily tasks with a simple-to-use interface
• Use text, pictures or audio to describe tasks and steps
• Walk through tasks step by step as you complete them
• Potentially improve your prospective memory
• Be an active participant in your rehabilitation process
NOTE: Scheduling tasks by location will enable GPS running in the background. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Approved for Public Release; Distribution Unlimited. Case Number 14-2888.
©2014 The MITRE Corporation. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.