CopyIt Classic for iPad has all of the most popular CopyIt features and is also for users who preferred the layout of the previous user interface of CopyIt - The Grid Drawing Method for iOS.
Used by artists such as Vincent Van Gogh and Leonardo Da Vinci, the grid drawing method has been brought to digital life with CopyIt Classic. CopyIt Classic assists you in copying, enlarging or reducing your chosen reference image using the grid drawing method.
The grid drawing method has been used for centuries. It breaks images down into smaller work areas allowing you to focus on the actual lines and shapes within each square, rather than trying to draw the whole picture at once. You can't help but achieve with this method.
Using CopyIt Classic as your reference object, it saves you from having to print your photos and ruin them by drawing grids over them, but unlike a real photo, it gives you the ability to zoom into the fine details. With a pencil, you then draw up a grid with the same number of squares using a separate medium, such as paper or canvas. Working square by square, you copyIt!
If you want to draw an image larger or smaller than the original, the pencil-drawn grid should be drawn larger or smaller than the original grid on the device with the same amount of squares. All that matters is that the contents of each square are drawn to scale.
- Comprehensive In-App Help
- Supports Retina displays
- Fullscreen mode
- Audible feedback
- Extra options in the Settings App
- Set your Maximum Zoom level from x1 to x20
- CopyIt Classic will resist entering standby while in use (if power-saving options are enabled)
- 6 Grid Types
- Columns, Rows and Points grid sizing options
- Preset Grids: 16x12, 8x6 and 4x3 equal squares
- To maintain the grid visibility regardless of your photo, choose from 9 grid colors, Black (default), Gray, White, Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Orange and Magenta
- Grid transparency is adjustable in 5% increments
- 5 different Grid Line thicknesses
- Grid letters and numbers (4 different formats)
- A center point in each grid square
- Guidelines: 1/4 and 1/16 to help you copy your subject
- Solid or Dashed Guidelines
- Guideline colour can be set independently to Grid colour
- SmartMove™ Just touch a square once to zoom to that square
- SmartMove™ takes advantage of your maximum zoom setting, never zooming in more than that amount
- SmartMove™ Left and Right arrows for moving through the grid in sequence (or you can just touch the square you want)
- Target mode highlights the current square and dims the rest, helping you to focus your attention
Filters and Effects:
- 12 Primary Filters
- 6 Secondary Filters
- Onion Skin Feature: Overlay your reference image above your work to quickly assess your accuracy
- 12 different image aspects
- Rotate the image in 90 degree increments
- Cameras are supported - both front and back
- Load Project
- Load From Photo Album
- Save Project
- Export to Photo Album
- Export as an email
- Print directly to AirPrint compatible printers
For detailed instructions on how to use CopyIt Classic, help is available within the App.
You can also contact me on facebook or twitter.
www.facebook.com/nigelgreensapps or @NigelGreensApps