Mouse Schedule transfers your "Hub" schedule to your personal calendar. In operation since early 2013, Mouse Schedule is the ORIGINAL "Hub" schedule app with specific permission from the Office of Risk and Compliance, Disney IT, and Employee Relations to operate! It is developed by a cast member and shared in hopes that it will help fellow cast members.
If you find Mouse Schedule useful please rate it HIGHLY and SHARE with your friends!
Disappointed with Disney Schedule View? Try something much more useful and powerful! Some highlights:
* UNIQUE TO IPHONE APP: You can now sync your schedule to your Google calendar or directly to your iPhone calendar!
* Support for both DL and WDW cast members!
* Never deal with navigating through the "Hub" to check your schedule again!
* Re-sync within minutes of a schedule change or shift trade to update your calendar!
* Easily share your calendar with trusted friends or loved ones
* Multiple alerts for clock in reminders and notifying you when you should leave
* Handles split shifts
* Quickly see the total hours you are scheduled for the week
* Set parking location.
* Your schedule is saved to your calendar so you can always look ahead or go back and see your schedule
* Mouse Schedule works on every platform. Use it on iOS, Android, or from any web browser!
IPHONE USERS PLEASE NOTE: Mouse Schedule utilizes Google Apps Script for cross-platform compatibility and will require you to log into your Google account. If you do not have a Google account you can create one using any e-mail address. Mouse Schedule cannot and does not collect login information.
If you have any comments, issues, or questions, please don't hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
** Please remember the following **
By using this tool you agree to the terms and conditions of your employer and "The Hub."
This tool could "break" at any time, but normally it's because "The Hub" is down.
IMPORTANT: This is not intended to replace checking your official schedule! YOU are responsible to show up for your scheduled shifts regardless of what your calendar may say. That being said, this app has been operating since early 2013 and should be 100% accurate!