Rapid Square is a professional networking tool designed to improve the way people connect at events. Organizers of all types of events will help their attendees make connections instantly and allow them to organize newfound relationships in the context of the event itself. Run your event smart with the added tools of event schedules, session check-ins, speaker biographies, and ratings.
• Create your own rich profile with pictures, content, and links to your social networks
• Make connections with the people you meet at the event, using a unique Connect ID#
• Write personal notes about each of the contacts you make
• Establish instant connections with those contacts via Facebook or LinkedIn
• Save contact information directly into Outlook or other address book
• Access schedule of events
• Check-in at selected sessions during the day
• Read biographies of the presenters at the event
• Rate each speaker and presentation
HOW IT WORKS
Users first create their profiles with pictures, content, and links to social networks. Using our unique Connect ID tool, connections can then be made with the people you meet at an event. Users are given the opportunity to write notes about the person they just met and to connect instantly via Facebook or LinkedIn. Contact information can be saved directly into Outlook or other address book. At the event itself, users are provided with a schedule of events, biographies of the speakers, and the ability to rate each speaker and presentation.