Voyager Sopris Learning, Inc.
For several Voyager Sopris Learning products, including Passport Reading Journeys, Vmath, and Language! 4th Ed., eBooks offer a rich, interactive format for use in your classroom. eBooks provides embedded multimedia, assignments, links to external resources, search capability, pages viewable as thumbnails, and analytics. Teachers can communicate with students and make assignments directly inside the eBooks.
• Flexible navigation includes instant access to an interactive table of contents, page swiping, and ability to jump to specific pages
• Ability to highlight, bookmark, add notes, and see them all in one place
• Automatic syncing of highlights, bookmarks, and notes when moving between online and offline reading
• eBooks are presented in a page-fidelity view which shows pages exactly as they appear in a printed book
• Embedded links to videos, tools, and resources
• Searchable across all book content and user annotations
• Teachers and Students can share annotations within the text